In one of the largest and most complex CRM challenges we have undertaken to date, Navantis helped this public sector organization consolidate three agencies, streamline hundreds of workflows, enable governance for strict compliance requirements, process over 3,000 license applications and achieve an 80% compliance rate out of the gate for a newly launched program – a percentage uptake never before achieved for a newly regulated sector.
The story at the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) began with a simple request to help one small department. Navantis listened and realized this highly regulated government agency needed much more. The result ended up breaking down silos, harmonizing a complex environment and realizing the potential of a bigger vision to serve the public good while delivering responsible, transparent government.
Red-tape and outdated administration processes kept staff busy performing tedious, manual tasks. Inefficient systems with slow response times limited user access to important information. Paperwork mounted, communications bogged down and frustration soared. FSCO was at a critical point and needed to:
- Improve access to information
- Create a framework for accurate, timely and consistent information
- Enable efficiencies through electronic workflow
- Support self-service with real time reporting capabilities
- Reduce costs
The overall impact of the Navantis’s custom Dynamics CRM solution to FSCO include:
- Processing of over 3,000 licenses in record time
- After only 4 weeks, compliance rates hit 80% in a newly regulated sector – something never before achieved
- A harmonized view of the business across the three agencies
- Improved reporting and communication
- An easy to use for customers to do business anywhere, anytime
- Minimizing the number of platforms and systems has simplified the environment for I.T.
- A core platform that is flexible, upgradeable and agile to change with FSCO needs.
To find out how we did it read the FSCO Case Study!
Navantis’ CRM practice is over 70 professionals strong including Nicolae Tarla, one of only 5 Microsoft CRM MVPs in Canada and the author of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Customization Essentials, industry experts, quality assurance, architects, consultants, business analysts and developers. With experience on more than 67 CRM deals, the team at Navantis is well equipped to address the challenges faced by customers in a variety of industries. This expertise gave FSCO the confidence to undertake a large CRM project harmonizing their systems and reap the rewards of an on time, on budget delivery.