We have just published a new white paper entitled, “An Introduction to SharePoint Governance”.
The following topics are covered in the white paper:
What is Governance?
Governance and SharePoint: An Example
- Reduced Risk of Failure
- A SharePoint Project is NOT a Typical IT Project
- A Focus on Buy-In and Adoption from Day One
How To Incorporate Governance Into Your SharePoint Project
- Key Objectives for a Governance Program for SharePoint
- Incorporating Existing Governance Structures
- Using Existing Information Technology Governance Models
- Facilitating the Discussion
- Key Deliverables from a Governance Strategy Project
- Setting Expectations for On-Going Involvement
- Sustainable Strategy
- Use SharePoint to Manage SharePoint